Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The World In Which I Live

So i was just looking at this girls blog, Shes 16 like me... and she's circumnavigating the globe, by herself, in a little sailboat. I wish i had that much motivation.

To me, she's inspirational. If i had the balls to do something like that... i dont know what i would do.

Its funny you know, to live in such a small state like i do, and try and imagine the world outside. I've only left New England twice in my life, both times to New York. once to the city when i was only a few months old, and once to Flurry last year. this will be the third time in my entire life that i've left New England.

I want to be able so say i saw more of the world in my lifetime. I think its time to think about doing something about it. How can someone judge the world in which they live... when they've seen only such a small small part of it? i want to see more, So i can make a better judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment