Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4th. 3

Post Dance Class Rant:

GAHHHHAGAGAHAGAGHAGAJGdowuygduiwha;sfoicahs[9ydh;oquiweanf
!
Thats gibberish for my legs hurt like FUCKING HELL.
ANYWAY...
Dance class was good. People are learning stuff... 3 weeks to performance season. I'm gonna die cuz i dont remember most of my dances... More on that in later posts I suppose.

So the daily drama:

* for the sake of not getting myself shot... everyones names will be changed*

Point 1: There's this kid named Chazz right? well he's a sophomore, and he used to be one of my closest friends... but then he started being a douche, and at first none of our mutual friends took my side, but now hes being a douche to them too, so all of us are kind of shunning him... Its so weird though. I KNOW he's a douche. I KNOW that. but for some reason i want to make up and be friends again, on the other hand i know my life will be so much LESS dramatic and stressful without him in it. which is a really a nice thought.

Point 2: My friend got suspended for having drug parafanalia(sp?) in her backpack cuz some JACKASS freshman decided to tell the administration she sold him pot. What a prick right? i hope everything turns out okay for her =/ She really isnt a bad person =/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i'm thinking about quiting stagemanager and just going back to being a normal techie. i feel i might be happier that way. but you know.. i'm not sure. i guess i'll go to the meeting tomorrow, and decide from there whats gonna be happening. I really dont know yet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait for Dance Flurry. Its this big dance festival in saratoga springs new york. Its AMAZING. its three days of DANCING. and music and amazingness and its fun and care free and crazy and its the most amazing possible thing you could do if youre trying to get away and escape your life. Its the weekend of valentines day, which is good because then i wont be all stupid and angsty about not having a boyfriend. LOL. yeah idk

I really want to watch Star wars 4, 5 and 6. i havent seen them in SO LONG. and i want to

Okay thats all

<3 Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment