Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4th

February 4th. 2010

  • Today... generally sucked. This has been happening kind of often lately.I dont mean to sound all angsty and stupid but i'm 16. It's gonna happen. I didnt sleep well last night. I sleep on a couch so you know... I guess i never really sleep well. School isn't fun. but then again its highschool so when would that be fun? I'm thinking of trying out for the soft ball team... I've been a theatre geek since freshman year and i'm thinking it might be time for something new. Stage manager really isnt my thing. I dont like being a leader. It's stressful and takes the fun out of being a techie.
  • I started thinking about the boy again today too. I was doing really well there for a while. not talking about him or FB stalking him or anything. I guess I fell off the band wagon. Baby steps. Its not my fault I miss him. He was great. and its not as if i wanted to break up with him... he dumped me. I'm allowed to be sad ... even though its 4 months later. Thats as long as we were together. FAIL. I know. I'm pathetic. Blah blah blah... I'll move on, its just taking longer than id like.
  • My gym teacher is a prick. So what if I hate gym. You dont need to point out that i suck and tell me that i'm unwanted. that its a win win situation that i dont want to be there... fuck you man, i mean really? come on. You are an adult, keep your fucking mouth shut. as if i need to feel unwanted anywhere else... jesus.

erg... more later ... Dance class YAY! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment