Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 10th

Today is a Cleaning Day.
Sometimes my dad just decides he's sick of the house being a mess and wants all of us to clean it.
unfortunately he almost always picks the most inconvenient of days to do so.
For instance THIS time... I started weight training two days ago and currently have two pulled shoulders and some very strained ab muscles. thats not to say i did alot, i'm just incredibly out of shape and no good at weight training. anyway, i'm in a rather large amount of pain and have taken 3 ibuprofens with no result whatsoever. I also feel a cold coming on, It hurts to cough. not cool.

On the other hand my dad brought a rat home for my little brother. Its very cute, he's decided to call it his sunshine. He also brought all my siblings and I various objects of jewelry that were made by some retarded lady. they all have stones that mean different things. Mines supposed to prevent negativity. i think i need it.

My report card came today. I'm not officially failing anything, but i somehow managed to get a D in english... which makes no sense whatsoever to me, i get 105 on all my tests except the their eyes were watching god one... which sucks anyway... and then i give him all my worksheets. it makes no sense whatsoever. I should have a B. this is beyond stupid. Everything else i deserved. Midterms didnt help much. I plan to get everything up this quarter, i NEED to. If i dont i have no chance at college. I'm such a terrible student... what i need is motivation, something that makes me want to push to do well... sadly i dont have much of that. I suppose it is up to me to find that though.

Dance Flurry is in less than 2 DAYS i'm SO EXCITED. I miss contra dancing. I used to do it SO often... but it dropped in my priority list. Hopefully this will be enough to bring me back, perhaps not. but maybe.

Z and The ex are talking again... for all i know they'll be back together as soon as he returns from timbucktoo. I wish my life were that much of a fairy tale, its not. HE wont talk to me... no matter how hard i try to start a conversation. i can't blame him though of course... I did kind of go crazy after the breakup. or rather... after the halloween incident. but you know, who wouldnt? he distanced himself after that... while i believed it might make us get back together, but hey, like they say, typical guy right? I suppose the act itself was partially out of desperation... sad really, thats why i havent told the older sister yet. I dont want her to judge me. I didnt tell any of the guys either, although Mr Douche ended up letting them know anyway... I suppose i'm not allowed to have my own little secrets. Its just a good thing noone ever told his sister... cuz that would be mayhem... or maybe it wouldnt, maybe she would keep it to herself. Who knows.

ANYWAY.
i have shittons of laundry to do... have to pack, only for 3 days but still... with the amount of dancing its good to have lots of extra clothes. i'll have a whole suitcase most likely. The older sister is going shopping for food to bring along tomorrow. which is good cuz it will be less spent while there. I really hope Pop can spare some of what he owes me so i can buy a skirt or some such thing...
well... must go clean now, before Pop blows his cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment